Booking Conditions - Cancellation Policy
Bungalows - Wooden bungalows - Mobile homes - Rent caravans
- In order for the reservation to be confirmed, an advance payment of 30% of the total amount should be made directly to our bank account provided by the administration. The client is charged with all the Bank’s expenses.
- For 1-3 overnight stays, advance payment equals the cost of a single overnight stay.
- Check in is after 16:00 | Check out by 11:00.
- In case of cancellation, the advance payment is refundable only if cancellation is made 21 days prior to arrival date.
- In case of reservation cancellation in less than 21 days you are charged with a 50% of the advance payment amount.
- In case of reservation cancellation in less than 7 days the advance payment is non-refundable.
- In case of an earlier departure than the scheduled one if the customer informs management at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure date, 50% of the remaining amount shall be charged for the remainder of their reservation. If they notify in less than 48 hours, there will be a cancellation fee of 80% of the remaining overnights of the reservation.
- Canceling a booking will be accepted ONLY in writing.
- In case of non-arrival or late arrival, the customer will be charged the total cost of the booked stay.
- No reservations are made for specific accommodations.
- Only the renter customer and the persons whom they have declared upon arrival are allowed to use each accommodation. Visits and hosts are NOT allowed.
- One (1) car parking place corresponds to each accommodation. For additional vehicles, the charge is five (5) euros per night, subject to availability.
- Double rooms can accommodate up to two (2) people.
- Under the provisions of Art. 23 I.4172/2013 all transactions exceeding € 500.00 (VAT included) between a professional and an individual, must obligatorily be carried out through bank means of payment.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Customers should comply with the General Rules of the Camping. Staying in our accommodations requires acceptance of all rules and terms included in the General Regulation of the Camping.